Monday, September 27, 2010

The Sun's Faces

Sometimes some of the best images come from these abstract, high contrast situations.  I absolutely love finding these situations!  I'm working on putting together a course called Black & White Technique all about learning how to "see" in black and white and how to post-process specifically for black and white.  I almost wish there were some sort of contact lenses out there that would allow a person to only see in black and white (and shades of gray).  I think that'd be awesome to try for a day (although, I absolutely freak out just putting eye drops in my eye, so I probably couldn't enjoy them anyways)!  For now, we photographers just have to settle with teaching our minds to view the world in monochromatic colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment