Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The Beach Panorama

Hello Everyone!  I'm finally back to my blog!  I'm finally back home too!  We went from Hawaii straight to Duluth, MN just a day later, but I'm happy to report that I'm back in my apartment and back to my own bed!  Although, I did get a horrible cold a few days before leaving Hawaii and it is absolutely kicking my butt.  Hopefully all this Sudafed will take care of the problem soon because school starts on the 7th and I want to be in perfect working condition!

Here's a panoramic shot I took at Ka'ena Point on the Northwest side of Oahu.  It was absolutely gorgeous while we were there and we had a blast!  I'll be getting some more photos up soon, especially a beautiful sunset from Hawaii and a lovely sunrise from Duluth!  For now, I'm off to bed to sleep off this cold!

No comments:

Post a Comment