Saturday, September 25, 2010

Sneak Peek - A Family | Onalaska Wisconsin Family Portrait Photographer

I had the opportunity to photograph the A family again and what a blast it was!  The little guy was bursting with energy and his older brother did a great job keeping him entertained!  Mom and Dad even came prepared with snacks and toys!  We meant to keep the shoot to an hour, but ended up taking the full two hours.  I think it was totally worth it because we got some great shots!  (This one was towards the end and it's quite possibly one - of many- of my favorites!)  We even caught a great break from the gloomy weather Wisconsin has been getting.  Not only did it NOT rain once during the session; the clouds even parted enough to see a little blue sky peeking through!  Although, the park we were in was completely flooded on the opposite side of our location!  Thank you A family for the fun session!

I also brought along a new assisstant (Nikki T.) today and she was a great help during the session!  She was moving things out of my frame that I wasn't even noticing, keeping everyone's attention, and even entertaining the little guy with some bubbles she found from a earlier wedding in the park!  She's a newbie to the professional photography scene and it's been great having another photographer helping me out!  Thanks Nikki!

1 comment:

  1. Great Job Savanna! That looks great and they were totally a great family! Very fun and very photogenic! Thanks for having me!! :)

    ReplyDelete