Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The Diptych

Here's a diptych I've been working on for some time.  I've decided to give myself a little project (as if finishing my degree and teaching some courses at the local community college and keeping busy with EIP photo shoots isn't giving me enough work)!  I'm going to begin a few small series of diptychs (two photographs put side by side).  As I go, if I end up with some cool ones, I'll make sure to post them.  For now, this is my first. 

Also, if you haven't already noticed, I've changed my logo once more.  I actually have an idea for a small modification I'll be making to this new one.  Once that's done, I'll be settled.  That'll be my logo for a while and I'll go ahead and get a new batch of business cards with that one on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment