Thursday, September 9, 2010

The Sunrise

Right after we got back from Hawaii we went to Duluth, MN to spend the weekend with our extended family!  I was gorgeous, but the cold that I caught in Hawaii only got worse and I ended up staying in bed for most of the weekend.  One great thing that came from all that bed rest was that the morning we were set to leave, I had slept so much the previous day, I was up around 5 am!  (If you know me, I'm definitely not someone who's ever up that early!)  I was eating some cereal that morning when this immensely bright light started peeking through blinds.  Of course, once I saw how beautiful this sunrise was, I traded my breakfast for my camera and got to shooting!  If nothing else, I left Duluth with this amazing shot and couldn't be more happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment