Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sneak Peek - Baby K! | Minneapolis Minnesota Baby Portrait Photographer

This afternoon I had the opportunity to photograph little baby K!  He's the first boy I've photographed in a while (for some odd reason, most of my clients have girls!) and it was quite fun!  I got to set aside the flowers and bows for baseballs and Polos!  But he wasn't too into the shoot!  His parents were wonderfully cooperative (as are most of the parents I work with) so we made it work.  I think he knew what I was thinking before I even put the camera up to my eye, because he'd be perfectly calm until the second my finger hovered over the shutter button; then, he'd break into these adorably sad faces!  But I caught this shot when he least expected it.  I kept a soft focus and a bright black and white to bring out his beautiful eyes.  This little guys going to be a tall one too, he is super long with these tiny, oversized feet (oxymoron alert!).

All in all, I had a blast photographing Baby K and his parents!  Thank you for letting me capture these precious memories for you and your family!

2 comments:

  1. How precious!! He's soo cute! Great job again Savanna!!
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete