Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The Cass Street Bridge


This bridge is such an icon here in La Crosse; I was so happy when the weather cooperated enough for me to get this shot!  I actually shot this from a beach on the Minnesota side of the river.  This is such a different "beach" than I'm used to, but it was fun to visit!  Now that it's so hot around here, I might have to venture a swim in the river!

We did swim in a lake up here the other day and it was so much fun!  I realized I hadn't actually been swimming in two years, since leaving Hawaii!  But my sister and I will be visiting Hawaii again this August, so I'll be soaking up some ocean while I'm there!

We're coming up on the end of the Photo Composition - Beginner class that I've been teaching over at Western Technical College.  We have one session left, next Wednesday, and then it's over until the Fall semester...  I'll have to take advantage of the break and get all the powerpoints prepared for the upcoming courses I'll be teaching:  Photo Composition - Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced, as well as Infant Photography!  If you're interested in signing up for one of these courses visit http://www.westerntc.edu/lifelonglearning/!

No comments:

Post a Comment