Friday, July 23, 2010

The Project

Here's my latest scrapbooking project!  I figured I'd share it, even though it's not photography, because it's a great decoration to go along side those gorgeous photos!  It includes copy of an old diary that was written in the old cursive form!  I absolutely love writing, nearly as much as photography, so it goes perfectly in my room, where I do most of my writing!  And the colors are my absolute favorite!  All in all, fun, quick, easy project, but I think it looks stunning on my wall (especially in this 100 year old Victorian in which I'm currently residing!)

I seem to find myself with a small addiction to scrapbooking materials. I really love to purchase all the lovely paper and cute little accessories, but I hardly ever do anything with them! I don't know if it's just the idea of having the ability to scrapbook whenever such occassion calls for it or delusional thinking in that I have enough time and will to start and finish a project such as this!  Either way, at least this is proof to myself, and those who have seen my addiction at it's worst, in a scrapbook supply aisle/store, that I DO, indeed, scrapbook (kind of)!

No comments:

Post a Comment