Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The Courses

That's right, now's the time, to sign up for these classes and get to snappin!  The best thing I ever did for myself, my business, and my art was to take courses in photography!  Not only do you get to learn about photography, you also get to interact with other photographers, gain practical experience/knowledge, learn tips from the pros, share your own advice, and have fun while doing it all!  Don't hesitate any longer.  If you're near the La Crosse campus, sign up for these once-a-week classes!  They're packed with great information and they're taught by me! 

I'll be teaching the three series of the Photo Composition course, plus a brand new course that WTC and I developed - Infant Photography.  If you have an infant, will be having an infant, plan to have an infant, know an infant, love infants, etc. then this is the course for you!  It'll teach you everything you need to know about photographing those little ones! 

I'd love to see you in class, so log-on, call in, or mail your registration before the classes fill up!

No comments:

Post a Comment