Monday, May 16, 2011

Sneak Peek - Baby E and Little E | Minnesota Baby & Child Photographer

 This baby girl was just too cute!  She slept through half the session then decided she preferred to be awake and alert for the rest of the time!  She was very easy to work with too - just wanted a quick bottle to keep her tummy full and the heat vent pointed towards her and she was happy! 

The real bonus is that I had the pleasure of photographing her big sister when she was this age too!  Her sister is almost 2 now (her birthday's in September) and she has really grown into her lively personality!
 I have a sister who is 29 months younger than me, so it was great seeing the little bond these two have already developed!  It was a bit tricky though, because they both have names that start with Es so I had to work hard not to switch their names around accidentally!  Luckily, they were both alright with my few faux pas in the beginning!  I can't wait to have the chance to photograph Baby E as she grows up just like I did with Little E!

No comments:

Post a Comment