Saturday, May 14, 2011

Behind the Scenes - Preparing For The Grand Opening! | La Crosse Wisconsin Photographer

It's the wee morning hours and I think I can officially say that my sister (and baking partner and marketing coordinator and party planner and best friend) and I have gone a bit crazy!  We've spent the last two days baking, cleaning, organizing, preparing, decorating, etc. for our new studio's grand opening celebration!  We prepared about 2 million (well, actually 92) cupcakes, 2 million (well, actually 100) thank you boxes, 2 million (well, actually 15) bouffant and swirly decorations, and the list goes on...  We just have one or two things left to do before the big event tomorrow (actually, tonight) at 4 pm!  Then, it's off to bed to sleep for a few days straight before a senior shoot on Monday!  I'm off to catch a few Z's for now!  We can't wait to see all of you at the studio!  (Please ignore the bad images above - they're all from my cell phone!)

No comments:

Post a Comment