Saturday, May 28, 2011

Sneak Peek - The B Boys | Tomah Wisconsin Child Photographer

Look at the eyes on this little guy!  And his very attentive big brothers are just as adorable!  We had so much fun when these 3 guys came into the studio!  They have tons of energy (especially this little guy up front) and they definitely pepped up by day - better than coffee!  Their parents were great too - keeping the whole gang wrangled up!

It's definitely a boys day here at the studio!  First, we started our day with these guys, then we ended our day with guy who plays more sports than I can imagine for his senior portraits!  All in all, it was quite a fun day and I finally got to use some of my blue things - not that I don't love all my little pink bows, flowers, blankets, etc!  I hope to see these guys again sometime soon - especially when I need a little exercise and my eyes start only recognizing the color pink!  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment