Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Sneak Peek - The K Siblings | Onalaska Wisconsin Family Photographer

I absolutely love the completely unpredictable nature of portraiture!  Especially when it comes to working with kids, there is just no way of knowing what will happen next!  These three were so funny too!  With literally only a split second between the two images above, we went from a gorgeous, relaxed, posed shot to a wonderfully chaotic, very candid moment!  Both images are special and beautiful in their own way, which is another perk of my job.  I edit the images I take, which means I get to see stories such as this unfold again on my computer screen!  If you were ever around during my editing process (which I usually do alone or with my assistants) then you'd hear me laughing out loud as I relive the session!  I've been told by many a parent (and grandparent, aunt/uncle, etc.) that they do the same thing as they enjoy their proof site; laughing, sighing, even crying (in the best way possible) as they relive all the memories of the day!     La Crosse Wisconsin Baby Photographer, Baby Photography, La Crosse Wisconsin Photographer, Onalaska Wisconsin Photographer, Holmen Wisconsin Photographer, West Salem Wisconsin Photographer, WI, Endless Images, Photographer La Crosse, Photographer Wisconsin, Wisconsin Photographer, Minnesota Photographer, Winona Minnesota Photogrpaher, la crosse WI photographer, la crosse WI photography, child photographer, kid photography, Onalaskawisconsin photographer, onalaskawi baby photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment