Friday, May 25, 2012

The Doll Series | La Crosse Wisconsin Photographer


These two lovely young ladies are actually cousin's of mine who live in Ecuador!  I so rarely get to see them and they are, as you can see, absolutely gorgeous; I take advantage of their visits to the US to work on my latest series whenever I can!  You may recognize the first young woman from a previous series I did of Greek Mythological Women.  Her younger sister (to the right) is transforming into a beautiful young lady and this is the first time I've had a chance to get her in front of my lens for some modeling!  They also have a brother, but he preferred to stay behind the scenes, helping me set up backdrops, move lights, etc.  I'll get him to pose for me, one day!      La Crosse Wisconsin Baby Photographer, Baby Photography, La Crosse Wisconsin Photographer, Onalaska Wisconsin Photographer, Holmen Wisconsin Photographer, West Salem Wisconsin Photographer, WI, Endless Images, Photographer La Crosse, Photographer Wisconsin, Wisconsin Photographer, Minnesota Photographer, Winona Minnesota Photogrpaher, la crosse WI photographer, la crosse WI photography, child photographer, kid photography, Onalaskawisconsin photographer, onalaskawi baby photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment