Monday, April 2, 2012

Sneak Peek - Baby J | La Crosse Wisconsin Baby Photographer

The other weekend was a weekend full of returning clients and what a blast it was!  Baby J is four months now, but I had the chance to meet him (and his parents) back in 2011 when he was pretty new!  Look how big he is now!  Another perk of my job is getting to guess who these little ones look like and who I think they'll look like as they grow.  I couldn't put my finger on it when he was younger, but I think I'm going to call it - he definitely looks like his dad!  Check out his younger sneak peek HERE.  All in all, another wonderful weekend in the world of EIP!    La Crosse Wisconsin Baby Photographer, Baby Photography, La Crosse Wisconsin Photographer, Onalaska Wisconsin Photographer, Holmen Wisconsin Photographer, West Salem Wisconsin Photographer, WI, Endless Images, Photographer La Crosse, Photographer Wisconsin, Wisconsin Photographer, Minnesota Photographer, Winona Minnesota Photogrpaher, baby photographer la crosse, baby photographer onalaska, onalaska wi baby phtoographer, la crosse wi baby photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment