Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sneak Peek - Baby S | West Salem Wisconsin Baby Photographer

You all probably know by now, I'm not a huge "prop" photographer.  I find it can be quite distracting from my original mission as a portrait photographer of capturing emotion, personality, and inner beauty through my images.  However, every now and then, I find a few fun prop or someone brings in some adorable props and I just have to find a way to use them!  Since the "vintage" look is very in right now, this scene works perfectly.  And, my favorite part is despite it's sweetness, it still allows plenty of room for the big personalities of the little people who use it!  Baby S is no exception to the regular cast of big personalities I see, and, even with an earache, she managed quite a few lovely moments for photographing!  Feel better soon (Baby S and all the little ones I've been seeing lately that all seem to have caught the same icky bug)!     La Crosse Wisconsin Baby Photographer, Baby Photography, La Crosse Wisconsin Photographer, Onalaska Wisconsin Photographer, Holmen Wisconsin Photographer, West Salem Wisconsin Photographer, west salem WI photographer, west salem baby photographer, WI, Endless Images, Photographer La Crosse, Photographer Wisconsin, Wisconsin Photographer, Minnesota Photographer, Winona Minnesota Photogrpaher, baby photographer la crosse, baby photographer onalaska, onalaska wi baby phtoographer, la crosse wi baby photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment