Saturday, November 12, 2011

Sneak Peek - B & J Engagement | La Crosse Wisconsin Engagement Photographer

What a wonderful day we had today with this couple!  We photographed an expo for 95.7 The Rock, then took off to meet with B & J, a couple who just booked a wedding with us.  They were so fun to work with - relaxed with a sense of humor, it was great!  The sky was slightly overcast, the temps were higher than they'd been all week, and the outfits they choose matched beautifully with the woodsy feel of late Fall.  It was kind of like a photographer's dream come true!  Other than all the awesome photos we got, I had a bit of a crazy afternoon!  I realized when I got to my studio that I had forgotten all my camera cards at home with my laptop.  Then, I got done shooting the expo and realized that I didn't bring along my socks for the boots I had to change into.  I think my memory is slipping!  But, nonetheless, things ended up working out and it was a quite a fun day/evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment