Saturday, November 5, 2011

The Calendar Shoots - Ms. A | La Crosse Wisconsin Commercial Photographer

A while back we did a bunch of shoots for 95.7 The Rock's annual charity calendar to benefit The Rock Foundation.  It was such a blast!  We worked with an awesome group of lovely models and got to shoot at a bunch of fun places!  It was really a neat experience and a great way to utilize the skills we don't get to use as much with the kiddos and such - our senior photography skills came in much more handy for this type of assignment!  This one has kind of a funny story with it - I locked my keys in the car right before the shoot and had only grabbed my camera plus one flash before closing the door so we were getting creative!  I think I should lock away more of my equipment every day!  Kidding, luckily I grabbed what I really wanted to use anyway, but it was a bit of an adventure!  =)  Anyway, we'll slowly be putting up some of the best images, including a bunch of the ones featured in the calendar.  This was from the first of 12 shoots (when it was still warm enough to stand in the water) and we can't wait to share more as time goes on!

No comments:

Post a Comment