Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Sneak Peek - The K Sisters | La Crosse Wisconsin Child Photographer

It's that time of the year again!  There's a bit of a chill in the air, the fireplaces are turning on, the leaves are beginning to drop... Fall is here!  And Fall ushers in the holiday season!  This is my favorite time of year - despite the not-so-nice weather!  For those of you familiar with my style, I'm not usually a big prop person (I believe in clean design and photographs that will last a lifetime, uncluttered with passing trends and free to show the true personality of those in the image).  But, that doesn't mean that every now and then we can add a few shots to the session with some fun set-ups!  I couldn't resist this little Fall set up that's new to our studio!  Plus, when a little ladybug and tiny caterpillar come through the door, there's just no stopping the giggles!

No comments:

Post a Comment