Friday, September 9, 2011

Sneak Peek - A Family | Onalaska Wisconsin Family Photographer

What an amazing compliment and joy it is as a photographer to photograph a family year after year!  I've been able to photograph this family for three years now (they were my first Wisconsin client after we relocated) and it's been so much fun watching the kids grow and capturing all the new memories from each session!  The A Family are always up for a little adventure during their session, so we oftentimes do some pretty cool things - playing hockey in the basement one winter, climbing up a giant boulder the past year, getting our toes wet this time around... I can't wait to see what next year brings!

On a side note, if you haven't already noticed, I enjoy clean design and simple images that show off the true personalities of the people in front of my lens.  Many times, my images work wonderfully with a square crop (like the one above).  The gorgeous thing about a square crop is that it looks wonderful in a large size on a wall!  When it's framed with a thick mat around it it really pops.  It's even strong enough to stand on its own, without a frame, as long as it's large enough to hold it's own on the wall.  Anyway, I just had to spread a little info about square crops and why I love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment