Sunday, June 27, 2010

The Graduation Party | Minnesota Event Photographer

I was asked by a family friend, and fellow photographer, a few weekends ago, to photograph her son's high school graduation party.  She attended my own high school graduation party and produced some very meaningful shots (many of which I have framed and on display to this day)!  So, of course, I agreed!  Above are a few of the shots I got that weekend.  The fellow photographer, A, and mom of the graduate, is the woman in the blue suit with blonde hair!  The large image is of the family, posing in front of the award winning bed frame that the graduate designed and made himself!  Obviously, creativity runs in their family!  Thanks N family for allowing me to be a part of such a special time!

No comments:

Post a Comment