Sunday, April 25, 2010

The Skull


This is one of my "darker" images that I explored after being given these items as part of a photo challenge.  It was quite challenging for me, because it was so far from what I had been shooting up until then.  But I really enjoyed pushing myself and was quite pleased with the results in the end!  I have a few more in this series, one of which exists in many prints.  Thanks, J, for this great challenge!

On a side note, I received a comment about whether or not I sell my images.  I DO sell both the printed versions and digital versions of most of my images, including all the ones on this blog as well as those on my website:  http://www.endlessimagesphotography.com/.  If you're interested in this option, please contact me through my website.

2 comments: