Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The Baby Blues | La Crosse Wisconsin Baby Portrait Photographer


Doesn't this little one have the prettiest blue eyes?!  That's one of the many reasons that I love photographing infants; they have these adorable eyes!  It never ceases to amaze me how their little eyes are so bright and lively.  There's no stress in them; their eyes aren't blood shot and surrounded by circles and bags.  It just makes me feel so refreshed when I look at those little eyes!  And that's something that I've really tried to develop in my role as a baby photographer.  The eyes are so important in all portraits, and especially in the infant shots!  I like to make sure that all my images reflect the true aspects of their eyes and I think it really makes the images pop!

Also, I'm working on developing something unique for my clients that will help make their images of their little ones even more stunning!  I'm going to create some special "sets" that I can bring to the location shoots to make the final images very classic, smooth, and gorgeous!  Stay tuned for more on that (I just have to find someone with some building skills to help me out)!

No comments:

Post a Comment