Saturday, July 5, 2014

{The Lovely Miss L} Tomah Wisconsin Senior Photographer

Oh.  My.  Gosh!  How gorgeous is this lady?!  We had the pleasure of spending some time over the holiday weekend with her and the rest of my husband's family (she is my brother-in-law's girlfriend).  Of course, I couldn't resist asking her if she'd pose for me and my camera!  (Everyone in my family and many of my friends have discovered that, at some point in their relationship with me, I will ask them to model for me!)  She has these gorgeous tattoos on her shoulders/back.  She's also a very organic person, enjoying nature and the Earth's offerings.  So naturally, when the inspiration of natural styled images struck, she was the first one I turned to!  We spent about 30 minutes before her shoot doing some natural, nude based make-up and a lovely french braid that swept rather haphazardly along the back of her head and fell into a low side ponytail over her shoulder.  I was so happy how feminine and smooth her look was and how her stunning green eyes blended with the amazing foilage we found in Tomah, Wisconsin!  All in all, she was a happy model and I was a happy photographer!
~Savanna La Crosse Wisconsin Baby Photographer, Baby Photography, La Crosse Wisconsin Photographer, Onalaska Wisconsin Photographer, Holmen Wisconsin Photographer, West Salem Wisconsin Photographer, west salem WI photographer, west salem baby photographer, WI, Endless Images, Photographer La Crosse, Photographer Wisconsin, Wisconsin Photographer, Minnesota Photographer, Winona Minnesota Photogrpaher, baby photographer la crosse, baby photographer onalaska, onalaska wi baby phtoographer, la crosse wi baby photographer, la crosse wisconsin family photographer, onalaska wisconsin family photographer, wisconsin family photographer, family photographer, la crosse wisconsin photographer child, child photographer, childrens photography, high school photography, senior photographer, Trent Wilder, Savanna Wilder, Tomah Wisconsin Photographer, Sparta Wisconsin Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment