Wednesday, October 3, 2012

The Welcome | La Crosse Wisconsin Photographer


Excited, excited, excited!  That's the buzz word here at EIP!  This has been a long time coming, but we are now officially announcing the arrival of our newest team member - Megan!  I met Megan in a few of the photo courses I teach at Western Technical College and saw what awesome photographic potential she had!  After generously assisting with a few shoots earlier in the year, I realized that Megan was just the type of person EIP was looking for as we continue to grow; she's friendly, easy-going, and talented!  With her first official EIP shoot already under her belt, we can't wait to see what Megan wows us with next!

Here's a little tid-bit from the magnificent Megan herself: "I am so excited to be a member of the Endless Images Photography Team!  I am married to an amazing man and have a rambunctious one year old!  I grew up right here in the Coulee Region and couldn't think of a better place to raise my family.  I cannot wait to meet all of the people that make up the EIP family and I'm excited to help this family grow!  Make sure to schedule a visit with me so I can capture your memories!"

Please join us in giving her our warmest welcome!  -Savanna    La Crosse Wisconsin Baby Photographer, Baby Photography, La Crosse Wisconsin Photographer, Onalaska Wisconsin Photographer, Holmen Wisconsin Photographer, West Salem Wisconsin Photographer, west salem WI photographer, west salem baby photographer, WI, Endless Images, Photographer La Crosse, Photographer Wisconsin, Wisconsin Photographer, Minnesota Photographer, Winona Minnesota Photogrpaher, baby photographer la crosse, baby photographer onalaska, onalaska wi baby phtoographer, la crosse wi baby photographer, la crosse wisconsin family photographer, onalaska wisconsin family photographer, wisconsin family photographer, family photographer, la crosse wisconsin photographer child, child photographer, childrens photography

No comments:

Post a Comment