Wednesday, August 8, 2012

The Butterfly or The Moth? | Onalaska Wisconsin Photographer

This fuzzy little guy (or girl?) was flying around the Zinnias we've been growing out back, so of course, I couldn't resist getting a quick shot!  Luckily, he was very cooperative and allowed me to snap quite a few shots before fluttering off in search of other sweet flowers.  But, as I was editing the images, I realized, I really have no idea what he was: a butterfly or a moth?  So, I putting the question to all of you out there, does anyone know?  (Curiosity always gets the best of me!) 

La Crosse Wisconsin Photographer, Tomah Wisconsin Photographer, Onalaska Wisconsin Photographer, Holmen Wisconsin Photographer, West Salem Wisconsin Photographer, WI, Endless Images, Photographer La Crosse, Photographer Wisconsin, Wisconsin Photographer, Minnesota Photographer, Winona Minnesota Photogrpaher, photographer sparta, artistic photographer onalaska, la crosse wi nature phtoographer, wisconsin art la crosse wi baby photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment