Thursday, January 12, 2012

Sneak Peek - Baby E | Minnesota Baby Photographer

Wow!  The flexibility Baby E has was awesome!  These little hands weren't just holding that little foot; those little toes were in that mouth just a split second later!  It was so much fun to watch her play with the most convenient toy - her own feet!  And she was perfectly happy doing so!  I wonder what I could do if I had that kind of flexibility?  I could be an acrobat photographer!  Plus, look at the gorgeous baby blues on this little lady!  I photographed her sister a while back when she was about this age (9 months) and she had the same lovely eyes - just gorgeous!  We have one more session to go before Baby E (and her parents) complete our Baby Steps Program.  We've had so much fun together, but I always get a bit sad when these little EIP VIPs turn one and don't visit me quite as much!  I get so connected to them as they grow up in front of my lens - what an amazing experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment