Thursday, July 14, 2011

Sneak Peek - Little K | Eden Prairie Minnesota Baby Photographer

This little guy was having so much fun outside, despite the very uncomfortable high humidity we were experiencing that day!  It was icky and sticky, but he found a toy or two and seemed to ignore the heat!  He was pretty happy to be getting a helping hand from his dad so he could zoom around the yard!  We were able to get a few shots in until all of us were VERY ready to get back into the air conditioning!  Despite that, doesn't he look quite sharp in his fancy shirt?!  His mom went on a little shopping trip before the shoot (as many moms do) and found a bunch of great things to enhance this already stylish little guys wardrobe!  Sometimes I wish someone would do all my wardrobe shopping and I'd just get to have fun wearing all my great outfits - ah, what a dream!  For now, I'll be living vicariously through all the awesome kids I meet who are great dressers!

No comments:

Post a Comment