Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The Soon-to-Be Big Brother | La Crosse Wisconsin Pet Dog Photographer

This little pup is going to be a big brother VERY soon!  But I don't know how much he'll like sharing the spotlight!  He really likes being the only little one in his home and was very welcoming when I came to visit the day of his photo session!  I think he likes all the attention he gets with all those lovely golden locks!  This little cock-a-poo is quite a character and I couldn't help but laugh as he tried to sneak in all the shots (until we asked him to be in them, then, he didn't really want to stick around)! 

1 comment:

  1. Awww! I love the lighting! How you got one of him looking at the camera, I have no idea!! Thanks for this! Like you say, he is the king of the castle!

    ReplyDelete