Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The Long Overdue Post | La Crosse Wisconsin Wedding Photographer

Hey All!  It's been such a long time since I've had a chance to sit down and write something on here!  Just a quick update for everyone, I graduated college, upgraded my camera, upgraded my computer, developed/joined a partnership, assisted with the development of a wedding photography service with my partner, began revamping EIP, and survived a super long and intense cold!  All in all I've been busy!

The woman in the photo above with me (on the left) is Jaimie, my partner in crime when it comes to wedding photography!  This was our booth at Wedding World last weekend where we met billions of brides, grooms, moms-of-bride, and more!  It was so fun and I can't wait to get a jump on this year's wedding season!

No comments:

Post a Comment