Thursday, December 2, 2010

The High School

I had a great time talking with students at West Salem High School today!  The Entrepreneurship Class was awesome and so was the instructor!  I got to meet some awesome students and they asked some great questions!  They were so great (and several students expressed interest in portraits) that I decided to develop a special promotion dedicated to West Salem High School Students and their families!  Book a session sometime during this school year and save!  Just make sure to mention the high school!

2 comments:

  1. Savanna

    Thanks so much for speaking to my Entrepreneurship class about your photography business. You did a fantastic job! I just finished reading the memos students wrote and they were all impressed by your enthusiasm. They commented on how your excitement made the presentation interesting.

    I personally liked how you covered so many different topics that we’ve discussed in class. I love it when business owners reinforce what I am trying to teach! We have had some recent conversations about social media as a form of advertising so your examples showing how you advertise were perfect!

    My daughter will be thinking about graduation pictures this summer so I’ve tucked your card away for future reference. Good luck with your business! And keep warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kathy! I had a great time in your classroom and I'm glad to hear that my presentation was applicable to your course! I think it's awesome that the students have an opportunity to take a class such as yours, it'll really come in handy in their near futures! Let your daughter know to remind me how she heard of me so I can make sure to give her the West Salem High School promotion! Have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete